Precautions and policy updates. Here are some things we are doing to limit the spread of germs. Some of these have always been in practice and some are new.
- Only one session will be held in the studio per day.
- If you are sick or have sick children you must reschedule your session.
- One adult per child and preferably only adults and children that are being photographed will be allowed, no additional family members please.
- Shoes will be removed at the entrance, inside the entry.
- Adults not being photographed shall wear a mask. (I will provide a mask if you don't bring one.)
- I will reschedule sessions if I am sick or if anyone in my home is sick.
- Touchless temperate checks will be done upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- I will wear a mask and keep social distance as much as possible.
- For newborn sessions I will wear a mask and wash my hands often.
- Some newborn sessions may need to be shortened.
- Between sessions and before each session, door knobs, bathroom and common areas will be sanitized.
- Newborn props will be sanitized and rotated. All used fabrics are always washed between sessions.
- Floors will be vacuumed steam moped.
Please keep in mind that my studio is in our pet friendly home. Pets are put away during sessions and during session prep. If this is a concern please let me know so I can make other studio arrangements.
Please let me know when booking your session if you have any questions or concerns.
Deanna Paul Photography
Roseville, CA 95747
studio and on location photographer
maternity . newborn . baby . children . family